Saturday, May 5, 2012

Song of the Week: Take Care (Drake feat. Rihanna)

Take Care of Drake and Rihanna !

I just love this song !  I can't stop listening to it.
I'm a HUGE FAN of Drake and also of Rihanna.
Their first song together ''What's My Name'' is amazing too!

Check out the video of Take Care:




Lyrics: 

Chorus:
I know you’ve been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
If you let me, here’s what i’ll do
I’ll take care of you
I’ve loved and I’ve lost

I’ve asked about you and they told me things but,
My mind didn’t change it, i still feel the same whats,
A life with no fun lease do’nt be so ashamed i’ve had mine you’ve had yours we both know
We know

They won’t get you like i will, my only wish is i die real
‘Cause that truth hurts and those lies hail
And you can’t sleep thinking that he’s alive still,
So you cry still tears all in the pillowcase, big girls all get a little taste
I, she’s pushing me away so i give her space i’m dealing with her heart i dind’t break
I’ll be there for you, i’ll care for you, i’ll keep thinking you just don’t know
Trying to run from that, say you’re done with that, on your face girl it just don’t show
When you’re ready just say you’re ready when all the package is same as heavy
and the party’s over just don’t forget me we’ll change the phase than we’ll just go slow
You won’t ever have to worry. You won’t ever have to hide
If you’ve seen al my mistakes, so look me in my eyes

Chorus:
‘Cause If you let me, here’s what i’ll do
I’ll take care of you
I’ve loved and I’ve lost

It’s my birthday i’ll get high if i want to can’t deny that i want you but i lie if i have to
‘cause you don’t say you love me till your friends when they’re asking, even though we both know that you do, you do.

One time in a love, one time you’ll know your girls in the club one time
Also convinced that your following your heart ‘cause your mind don’t control what it does sometime
We all have our nights though, don’t be so ashamed i’ve had mine you’ve had yours we both know, we know

You hate being alone when you were the only one
You hate the fact that you want the dream but they sold you lies
And you rely on friends but somebody should’ve told you so, to save you

Bridge:
Don’t, tell me, i don’t care, if you’re hurt
I don’t, tell you, you don’t care, if you’re trough girl
Don’t, tell me, i don’t care, if you’re hurt
I don’t, tell you, you don’t care, if you’re trough girl

Chorus:
I know you’ve been hurt by someone else
I can tell by the way you carry yourself
If you let me, here’s what i’ll do
I’ll take care of you
I’ve loved and I’ve lost








No comments:

Post a Comment